Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

many different factors when applying to college - BU supplement essay

yourichang 3 / 3  
1. Students consider many different factors when applying to college. Briefly discuss who or what influenced your decision to apply to Boston University:

It was raining with fogs dominating the windows of the car. Brushing the fog off the window with my sleeve, I attempted to catch a sight of where the family had landed this time. Then, I saw it. The immense front door looked intimidating yet welcoming with lines of buildings going down on both sides. In midst of the busy street and gloomy rain, Boston University glowed with vibrant energy. With extra research, Boston University kept alluring me into its fascinating attractions. Growing under my dad who is a zealous doctor, he showed me how he pursued his doctor career while satisfying his compassion by holding free clinics. Provided by Boston University, The Modular Medical Integrated Curriculum will allow me to continue my goal of becoming a doctor without interruption if I am eligible.

As I stumbled upon Social Science Research class as a freshman, I immediately fell in love. How sociology provides an explanation of how human interact with his environment captives the interest of a girl who is an ardent reader of works of Rousseau, Locke, and Hobbes. With the flexible research program provided to all students with curiosity will permit my interest in research to expand and experience professional researches first hand.

With research into the life outside of school, I came upon The Daily Free Press ran by students of Boston University. As I lost myself in the news of the community and school, I felt the excitement and vibrancy of the society and body of students, and I was left at awe at the quality of writings.

The diversity of student body, flexibility of education, willingness to provide opportunities, exciting life outside of school, and my ability to see myself trying new activities at the school are all apart of reasons that brought me to writing you this essay.

any critiques , advices, will be welcomed!
don't be too mean on your critiquess! :(

Home / Undergraduate / many different factors when applying to college - BU supplement essay