"Different personalities and talents" - UC Prompt #2

Ksy213 2 / 4  
Please check on my grammar, organized and uses good sentence and also advanced words. I really appreciate with your help. Thank you.

Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud and how does it relate to the person you are?

Our personalities make us different from one another human being. Each one of us has different personalities and talents that make us unique and special. For me, communication is one of the talents that will land me a good job in the future. I was born in a business environment in Vietnam, where my parents came from. They owned the biggest rice company in my hometown and they were the most well known people around the town. I spent most of my life at the company, which is my own home that I live in with three of my siblings. I saw my parents engage with customers as I was growing up, from a friendly greets to a business conversation. My parents taught me it is important to build friendly relationship as well as professional manner toward your customers. Knowing your customer is one of the most important aspects to keep your business running successfully. Since then, I had the ability to social with any person that I met. Groups of people I always looking forward to interact with are business and old people that willing to share their life experience. I am the type of person that learns from my own and other's mistakes in order to stop making the same old mistakes again.

The journey of my family did not end there even when we moved to America. My parents gave up the company they owed for the education for their four kids. From being the owners of the company, they work for other company and under the supervisor of their boss. "We're willing to sacrifice for anything when it comes to you guys. We don't ask for any favor from u guys but just work hard and get a good education for yourself," my mom told me during my first year of college. The statement that she made had impacted me since then and I'm sure it also had affected my other 3 siblings. I turn out to be the person that I am today because of my parents.

I have moved three times since we were here in America. I had to adapt to the new environment and make new friends each time. Most of the people saw it as a struggle but to me it was just another life style you need to adapt to. I made friends very quickly because I had the confident to engage in conversation; also how to connect with people from the early age. I know that my communication skill will land me a really good job in the future. My parents had sacrificed so much for me that I will set my mind to achieve all the goals. I also know that nothing will come easy; however, if it's easy, the result would not be as satisfying.
Our personalities make us different from one another human being . Each one of us has different personalities and talents that make us unique and special. ------your sencond sentence sounds like a repetition of the idea in your first sentence. I feel it is better to combine both sentences ;

Our personalities make us different from one another and as a result each person is unique and special.

For me, communication is one of the talents skills that willlandwould help me seek a good job in the future. I was born in a business environment in Vietnam, where my parents came from. They owned the biggest rice company in my hometown. andtT hey were the mostvery well known people aroundin the town. I spent most of my life at the company, which is my own home too wherethat I live in with three of my siblings. I grew up seeing saw my parents engagement with customers as I was growing up , from a friendly greets to a business conversation.
OP Ksy213 2 / 4  
Thank you very much! appreciate it
I spent most of my life at the company, which is my own home that where I live in with three of my siblings.

When you use an apostrophe with a plural word, put it after the s:
other's mistakes in order to ...
friends' mistakes
teammates' mistakes
singular: My teammate made a mistake. My teammate's mistake made us lose the game.
plural: My teammates made a mistake. My teammates' mistakes made us lose the game.

...it is nicer to type the word instead of the number: my other 3 three siblings. I turn out to be the person...

You write very well! I hope you mention some goals for your future, though, so that the reader knows how serious you are about your plan.

Home / Undergraduate / "Different personalities and talents" - UC Prompt #2