Diligent, temperate, open-minded, scrupulous thinker, crossover of East and West. Short answers

maximu5 4 / 11 2  
Hello people, looking out for your insights and opinions, any suggestions and ideas are welcome, as well as grammatical improvements or corrections.

Name your favorite books, authors, films, and/or artists. (50 word limit)
If I'll get to choose only my favorite ones then it would most probably be War and Peace, A Hero of Our time, The History of a Town, in case you are wondering , yes I do enjoy most of the Russian classic's as well as J.K.Rowling's - Harry Potter series.

What newspapers, magazines, and/or websites do you enjoy? (50 word limit)
NY Times, NHK podcast,The Economist, Foreign Policy, as well as Новости from the Первый Канал just to be able to hear the both sides of the international stories, when it comes to East vs West.

As of to be able to stay on track with newses that relate my hobby I regularly visit chess(dot)com, /1001-brilliant-checkmates/. And just out of my technological curiousity kickstarter(and its already 50 words) (possible alternate continuation - additionally i used to read lots of manga and comic books and i guess i still do, even though the time that i used to spent decreased, facebook, kickstarter just because from time to time you can look up to some great projects and get at least a partial understanding of the what could be awaiting us in the future.)

What is the most significant challenge that society faces today? (50 word limit)
Disparage between rich and poor
As well as in my country the Morality of a godless generation which came out of the/The problems that came out of uncontrolled transition from Socialism to Capitalism in the 1990's in the countries of ex-pro-soviet bloc.

How did you spend your last two summers? (50 word limit)
Summer of the 2013 - I have spent 3 weeks surviving in a wildlife camping, without the comforts of the civilization. Foraging, hunting , collecting edable fruits... Volunteering to clean the area around the Selbe river

Summer of the 2014 - participated in a Japanese language improving programme at my school finishing with honors, volunteered for the "Lets keep our city clean", "Clean enviroment - healthy lifestyle" programmes.

What were your favorite events (e.g., performances, exhibits, competitions, conferences, etc.) in recent years? (50 word limit)
Last year , there happened to be 2 such events, 1st one drawing against the ex-high schoolers chess world champion in the Nationals 2nd one winning against him.

Meeting the Nobel Prize winner in Physics - Toshihide Masukawa, getting to ask him all the different kind of questions and hear his answers.
And My friends "Eminem - Lose yourself" performance at the school event, which totally amazed all of the school's community that was there, allegedly the guy is quite an introvert, nobody expected that out of him. Some good memories sealed in my brain.

What historical moment or event do you wish you could have witnessed? (50 word limit)
Burials of Genghis Khan (Other ideas - Treaty of Versailles's/but thinking that since I am none of the persons that attended in signing there - bad idea, as well as any other treaty which is documented/, Battle of Vienna/the epic polish hussars biggest charge and win/, The battle of Ain Jalut /The battle in which Mongols were halted from advance on Egypt and north Africa by the mamluks/)

What five words best describe you?
Diligent, temperate, open-minded, scrupulous thinker, crossover of East and West.
cosag96 2 / 7 4  
in the events part, cut off the "there happened to be 2 events" waste of words.
"Summer 2013" instead of Summer of the 2013.

Home / Undergraduate / Diligent, temperate, open-minded, scrupulous thinker, crossover of East and West. Short answers