'Diverse community and the amount of learning one can receive' - VTECH 250

Nicole11 3 / 12  
What do you consider the greatest benefit(s) of a diverse educational community?
The greatest benefits of a diverse educational community come from the amount of learning one can receive. Being surrounded by a diverse educational community provides a learning experience like no other. You are able to learn new things from classmates and professors that come from all different types of backgrounds. Which makes someone culturally rounded which is a great tool to have in this world. For me personally I was not surrounded by a diverse educational community while growing up but this allowed me to realize what I wanted in life. I lacked a diverse educational community that would have brought me different people, cultures, languages, and more. I grew up going to schools that were mainly made up of minorities which didn't leave room to learn about other cultures. As I started to grow up and meet people outside of school I realized there were people of all different cultural backgrounds who you could learn so much from. Meeting new people made me become an opened minded individual which is something everyone should be. When people aren't placed in a diverse educational community often at times they become closed minded and begin to judge others easily. I would be a great contribution to a diverse educational community bringing in my own diversity and knowledge I have obtained from others.

Please give me feedback on what I can do/change to improve it.
hades98 6 / 39  
Please consider revising this sentence "Which makes someone culturally rounded which is a great tool to have in this world." You used which two times, maybe some other word choice?

Overall it was a great essay! Please read my essays as well?
OP Nicole11 3 / 12  
Thank You so much!

Home / Undergraduate / 'Diverse community and the amount of learning one can receive' - VTECH 250