A diverse school with great programs; U Maryland/Diversity

dcq 1 / -  
At the University of Maryland, I plan to participate in diverse student organizations and activities because in the real world you will deal with different cultures everyday. The best way to learn, is when you are young. Throughout my life live in a diverse community with types of cultures. On my behalf I'm pleased to live in those communities. I considered myself boon because I made a lot of great friends and was placed in a school system.

Spending my life in diverse communities, I learn how to adapt and understand the significance of diversity in the community. In the 11th grade thought kids from different cutlers how to play and the rules of America game football. A sport I love and excelled at. In most counties outside of the U.S they participate in soccer. This is one of my most auspicious moments because work with kids from different background felt good. Teaching them something new and watching them enjoy the game. Moment like those only come once in a life time University of Maryland is full of different types of cultures and ethnicity from all over. I consider myself benefactor and willing help with complex situation.

I plan to offer a lot to University of Maryland; besides being academy storge I plan to be munificent to every student. Being a leader in a multicultural society, will help my peers look at the world in a different way.

I'm look forward to attend University of Maryland in fall of 2009. A diverse school with great programs is what I'm looking for and where I want to be. Working with student from different backgrounds will be motivating. I believe Maryland will be a great school for me.
azncat 2 / 6  
At the University of Maryland, I plan to participate in diverse student organizations and activities because in the real world, you will deal with different cultures everyday. The best time to learn, is when you are young. Throughout my life I have lived in a diverse community, fused with different cultures. Overall, I am proud to have lived in such a community. I considered myself boon (<==what?) because I made a lot of great friends and was placed in a school system.

Spending my life in diverse communities allowed me to adapt and understand the significance of diversity ("in a community" is too redundant"). In the 11th grade, I taught kids from different cutlers(<==what? I looked up cutler in the dictionary and it means some1 who sells forks and knives) the rules of the American game of football, a sport I love and excel at. In most countries outside the U.S they participate in soccer. (<=take that entire sentence out) This is one of my most auspicious moments because working with children from different backgrounds was inspiring. Being able to teach them something new and watch them enjoy itwas something simply priceless.Moments like these only come once in a life time. The University of Maryland contains a variety of different cultures. I consider myself benefactor and I am willing help with complex situation (<=uhhh, what complex situation? You should talk about how you are more accepting due to the amount of experience you have with different ethnic groups).

I plan to offer a lot to University of Maryland; besides being academy storge? I plan to be munificent to every student. Being a leader in a multicultural society will help my peers look at the world in a different perspective.

I am looking forward to attending University of Maryland in fall of 2009. A diverse school with great programs is what I am looking for and where I want to be. Working with students from different backgrounds will be both motivating an interesting. Therefore, I believe that the University of Maryland will be a great school for me.

[avoid using contractions and it will flow better =)]

quentin heard
At the University of Maryland, I plan to participate in diverse student organizations and activities because in the real world one must interact with people from different cultures every day . The best way to learn, is when you are young. Throughout my life live in a diverse community with types of cultures. On my behalf I'm pleased to have lived in those communities. I considered myself boon because I made a lot of great friends and was placed in a school system.

You need to make more specific points, and refer to specific resources offered by the school. What makes you want to go there instead of somewhere else? How do you know with absolute certainty that you will succeed at the U of M? Some things are too vague and general, like this:

A diverse school with great programs is what I'm looking for and where I want to be.

Home / Undergraduate / A diverse school with great programs; U Maryland/Diversity