Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in less than three years; Why University of the Pacific?

wendywu 1 / -  
After doing research on the various pharmacy schools, I knew that my heart was set on attending the University of the Pacific. The University of the Pacific is known for providing quality education in a caring, student-oriented environment. Moreover, it is renowned for turning out successful students who flourish in society and as pharmacy professionals. I believe that the Doctor of Pharmacy Program at the University of the Pacific will provide me with the best education possible, combining classroom curriculum with real life learning experiences.

More importantly, the school will enable me to obtain my Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in less than three years, thus fulfilling my educational goal. As I know that the University of the Pacific has some helpful services where will help me to success my goal such as TriO program and Tutorial Assistance. Moreover, at the University of the Pacific I know that my success will be ensured by the dedicated faculty and staff, state-of-the-art learning facilities, and personal attention that I will receive. After graduating, I will not only be a pharmacist, but also a critical thinker and a problem solver capable of dealing with the rapidly changing healthcare environment. Completing the Doctor of Pharmacy Program at the University of the Pacific my professional goals such as developing, dispensing, and helping to make the recommendations for new medications will be satisfied.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Why is this program better than all of the others? What is it specifically about this institution that is so desirable for you? More details would really help this already good essay become better.

Home / Undergraduate / Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in less than three years; Why University of the Pacific?