Drabble; EXTRACURRICULAR/ WORK EXPERIENCE

rbtrinh 2 / 2 1  
FYI I baked cinnamon-sugar cookie last night, dedicated to anyone who review and fixed my other post. I love you!

-------------------------
Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences in the space below (1000 character maximum).
-------------------------

During my freshmen year, I picked up the art of writing drabbles. Drabble is a short writing which limited to 100 words or less. With that limitation, drabble can't cover a lot of information, but that doesn't mean it can't arouse strong feelings in the readers. I like writing drabble; it is more challenging. A masterpiece of art with only 100 words sometimes can shake the readers' emotions stronger than any average books-long novel.

Writing is the hobby which the more you do, the better you are. I write at home, on the bus, at school, while waiting. I write. It's my peaceful moment. Many times I just write because I feel the wave of inspiration, as it came from just a glimpse of images: a mom holding her daughter, a smoking man, and a skating boy on the side walk or an aged couple walking hands in hands. Once in a while, I write to escape my world: to become someone else in a few moments. As I put myself in their shoes, I tell their story, their moments. I became them in my drabbles.

-----------------------

Those were precisely 998 character space included :P

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!
tiff_007 4 / 7  
A few minor changes

I likeenjoy writing drabble; it is morebecause of how challenging it is . A masterpiece of art with only 100 words sometimes cancan often shake the readers' emotions strongermore than anyjust the average books-long novel.

Writing is thea hobby which the more you do, the better you arethat requires time . The more you write, the better you get at it.I write at home, on the bus, at school, while waiting.I write where ever I can, when ever I can. It's my passion.I write. It's my peaceful moment. Many times I just write because I feel thea wave of inspiration. as it cameIt comes from just a glimpses of images: a mom holding her daughter, a smoking manman smoking, and a skating boya boy skating on the side walk or an agedelderly couple walking hands in hands . Once in a while, I write to escape my world, to become someone else in afor a few moments. As I put myself in their shoes, I am able to tell their story, their moments. I became them in my drabbles.

Okay so I hope this helped, i tried. It's not a great essay but it's okay..
Good luck(:

Home / Undergraduate / Drabble; EXTRACURRICULAR/ WORK EXPERIENCE