My dream of becoming an Economist! ; Why Davidson College?

SHE83 2 / 6 1  
WHY DAVIDSON COLLEGE.

After reading about Davidson College on the internet, I knew that was just the best place for me. Their academic status, social activities and cultural diversity are some of the major factors I have considered.

Davidson College is among the best tertiary institutions in the United States of America. The college's economics department is acknowledged by its excellence. Economics is an ever-changing discipline. It captivates me more than any other subject I study. It is therefore my ambition to become an economist and a lawyer as well. To reach my goal, Davidson College degree is vital.

As a Ghanaian, I have witnessed some financial and economics setbacks in my country. Ghana is endowed with massive natural resources. These resources are however underutilized and unexploited due to corruption, lack of technical knowledge, financial difficulties among other factors. I believe that the most important step in giving back to the society is to help develop our community with the little we have to offer .My topmost dream is to uplift my country by impacting the knowledge I will obtain from Davidson College.

Cultural diversity is much encouraged in Davidson College; it is a global institution that seeks to nurture respect, understanding and a sense of togetherness among students from different backgrounds. At Davidson College, students are free to participate in more than two hundred student organizations. This helps them find their hidden talents and develop these talents.

To make my dream become a reality, I believe that Davidson College is the perfect place for me.
deviantzen 1 / 6 1  
To achieve admission at Davidson, a highly prestigious liberal arts college with a very low acceptance rate, one must both successfully distinguish himself and compellingly describe the school's merits in sufficient detail. Your essay, as I've kindly demonstrated, does none of the above. Please consider extensively revising. We will be more than willing to help you then.

"Why ITT Tech ?

After reading about ITT Tech on the internet, I knew that was just the best place for me. Their academic status, social activities and cultural diversity are some of the major factors I have considered.

ITT Tech is among the best tertiary institutions in the United States of America. The college's economics department is acknowledged by its excellence. Economics is an ever-changing discipline. It captivates me more than any other subject I study. It is therefore my ambition to become an economist and a lawyer as well. To reach my goal, an ITT Tech degree is vital.

As a Martian , I have witnessed some financial and economics setbacks in my country. Mars is endowed with massive natural resources. These resources are however underutilized and unexploited due to corruption, lack of technical knowledge, financial difficulties among other factors. I believe that the most important step in giving back to the society is to help develop our community with the little we have to offer. My topmost dream is to uplift my country by impacting the knowledge I will obtain from ITT Tech .

Cultural diversity is much encouraged in ITT Tech ; it is a global institution that seeks to nurture respect, understanding and a sense of togetherness among students from different backgrounds. At ITT Tech students are free to participate in more than two hundred student organizations. This helps them find their hidden talents and develop these talents.

To make my dream become a reality, I believe that ITT Tech is the perfect place for me."

Home / Undergraduate / My dream of becoming an Economist! ; Why Davidson College?