Eassy about how other people can change us.

Epilane 1 / -  
Describe a setback you have encountered in your life. Explain how you have handled the situation and what you have learned from it.

When I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, my life seemed to be easier. And I never thought it was hard to be a member, but when I began middle school, I met all kind of people, I could see I was different from them and later started to think that I shouldn't be different anymore. I started to please my friends and forgot who I was, after so many problems and bad thing I got into, I decide to be who I was before, it toke me a lot of time and effort, but now I learned that it doesn't matter how hard been a member is, we should always try to please the Lord first and never forget who we are.

Im not sure if im using proper words or if my english is good. Thanks for your help.
tchonis05 4 / 8  
When I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, my life seemed to be easier. I never thought it was going to be this hard to be a member, but when I began middle school and I met all kinds of people, I could see I was different and later questioned who I was I started to please my friends and forgot who I was. After getting into bad things, I decided to be who I was before, it took me a lot of time and effort, but now I learned that it doesn't matter how hard being a member is, we should always try to please the Lord first and never forget who we are.

Home / Undergraduate / Eassy about how other people can change us.