'education, health and economy of the Dominican Rep' statement public administration

handernu 1 / -  
This is the first time I ask for admission to a U.S. University had always dreamed to do graduate study, work and live there. I was born in the Dominican Republic and lived there until five years old, after my parents in the 1993 they moved to Puerto Rico by the economic and social problems that had the Dominican Republic. My parents told me that the Dominica Republic was not a good environment to grow. This country went through a lot the past where public administration was a failure and corrupt government that had by that time had no concern for the country.

Another problem for the country was passing how badly they were doing the budget for the needy sectors. Rather than be directed to education, health and economy of the Dominican Republic that government disappeared in all the corrupt government of past administrations. I study in Puerto Rico and in the public education system. Over many years of school had many doubts based on the current status of the island of Puerto Rico and how public policy affects our leaders took our performance and that desire to grow and have a good future, for all the questions when I graduated asked for admissions in the department of social sciences with a concentration in Political Science at the Inter American University Of Puerto Rico.

Since starting the bachelor degree I began to understand what was going on in government and that of the government's attitudes and behavior towards society. Always remember when my family talked about the problems and the crisis was in the Dominican Republic and is now the same thing is happening in Puerto Rico many problems now implement public policy and a good budget to ensure an integrated education and a good health system. Many of these problems we owe it to this neoliberal system where when making a budget includes private companies they involved in the economy of the people and government regulations without paying for them.

For all this happened in the economy, public policy and budget for these two countries where I have lived Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic was that I decided to study Public Administration. I understand that I had a lot to give to civilization and I think that after more families come where you may not want to live this way that the government abused of the population and making tough decisions.

I am a person that I consider myself a leader and over time I have shown. I've been in organizations and student groups where I have served in leadership positions one of them was in the Boy Scouts of America where he belonged thirteen years and reach the rank of Star and started to have starting scouting leadership within the Patrol Leader as my unit and it was rising through the ranks and having more leadership within the unit belonging to reach of Senior Patrol Leader to all the complete unit and I am of the Yokahu 506 Lodge with the rank of ordeal

Also, for the year 2008 I started in Nu Sigma Beta Fraternity where for a year take the post of treasurer. I also played and participated in various fundraising activities for various food and non-profit organization. I am currently in the first half of the Master in Public Administration and I decided to seek admission to the university because it will be a good experience for my future and gain more knowledge for a successful career in public service.

I think my leadership; academic background, goals and thoughts make me a good candidate for master's degree in Public Administration in your university. I will do my best to not only acquire knowledge in their master's program but also to maintain and contribute to all aspects of the known excellence of its university.
kxoh 3 / 6  
...a lot in the past

...and corrupted government that had by that time had no concern for the country . (the green part sounds awkward with the two 'had's, I do not know how to correct it... perhaps some experts can help)

Another problem for the country was how tardy the passing of budget for the needy sectors is . Rather than being directed to education, health and economy of the Dominican Republic, they were all plundered by the corrupted government of past administrations.

I study in Puerto Rico and in the public education system. Over many years of school had many doubts based on the current status of the island of Puerto Rico and how public policy affects our leaders took our performance and that desire to grow and have a good future, for all the questions when I graduated asked for admissions in the department of social sciences with a concentration in Political Science at the Inter American University Of Puerto Rico. ( I am not sure what are you trying to convey in these 2 sentences, there are some sentencing and grammatical errors)

To be honest, I find this essay difficult to read (due to the sentencing and grammatical errors), and it seems like it was translated by google translate from another language (no offense). I suggest you seek some help from your english teacher. The content is good when you talk about the corruption, but I would say you state it more explicitly how your further study can help alleviate the situation, or how you want to contribute to the your country when you graduate)

Home / Undergraduate / 'education, health and economy of the Dominican Rep' statement public administration