I want to be educationist, I live in Pakistan (about myself)

GUL kasi 1 / -  
MY SELF

my nmae is GUL i live in Quetta ,provicionla capital of the Balochistan provience, of Pakistan. Quetta ia also known as the "Fruit Garden of Pakistan". iam the forth born of my parents. i got my early education from Govt girls high scool Quetta. in school my favourite subjects was math matics, social studies ans science. even though i was very poor in mathamatics.but i love that subject because of my teachers because she was too kind to her sstudents. her name was mrs Ama sawar.

i love to tavell all around the world. i want to improve my english speaking, writng, listeng and reading skills.i love to speak like the English do. but im not successed yet. i want to read book but as i start reading i fast sleep. i dislike dishonest and liar.im out spoken, hard wroking.

i can cook and i love to cook spanish dishes. i want to be educationist. want to do something for female education. and i hope ALLAH will help me.

(please check my writng and correct it. i will be very thankful to all of you)

GUL
hasgc 3 / 3  
there are many mistakes in your essay but it's very nice to write about your life in pakistan, so i think you should write as much as you can in case you want to improve

Home / Undergraduate / I want to be educationist, I live in Pakistan (about myself)