Effect of bad friends - causes and effect essay

mr_student 1 / 2  
Greetings! everyone

actually i have exam this week and it will be about the effect of bad friends for that reason i Hope someone going to help me how i can write about this topic and also explain me how i can write essay about causes and effect
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

In a cause and effect essay, you are answering the questions "why did this happen?" and "what was the result of it happening?" In an essay about the effect of bad friends, you already have the cause: bad friends. So all you need to do, after explaining what "bad friends" are, is to write about what the effects of that might be, whether cutting class, being talked into drinking or taking drugs, or whatever. It depends on why your friends are "bad" as to what kind of trouble you might get into, or what other effects there might be.

I hope this helps get you started!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
Rajiv 55 / 400  
Hey mr_student,

I love this name you've given yourself, sounds something your teacher may have called you!

My instinct is, I think you probably are a great person to be friends with - you just got to watch out how far you let yourself go. Like, not start sacrificing too much of your time, now you're getting into college.

just another friend,

Rajiv
mssgrim - / 3  
Im writting a cause and effect paper on Being the oldest child and the responibility you may have and how some times it can have a good or bad effect on you
Rajiv 55 / 400  
mssgrim,

If you feel weighed down by the role you have had already - just let it go, while you write this paper. Imagine instead, yourself doing the older child's part just as you see right. To make it interesting bring in a crisis where you have to play the role of your parents..

like my suggestions..?

Rajiv
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

That's a good suggestion, Rajiv. And I think it will be good to bring in the positives as well as the negatives of that role.

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP mr_student 1 / 2  
thanks veryone want to help me but my problem is THESIS STATEMENTS? i want know How do I get a thesis? and also How do I know if my thesis is strong?

anyone has idea about this please help me ?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

Your thesis statement will essentially tell the reader what your paper is about. A strong thesis statement will clearly state a position. You will then use the body of your essay to prove the thesis. For example: "Being the eldest child in a family can put additional burdens on a youngster, but can also have positive developmental effects." You would then go on to talk about what those additional burdens are and what effects they might have; then, you'd discuss the positive effects on the eldest child's development, what they are, and what the effect of them would be.

I hope this helps you get started!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
mssgrim - / 3  
YES, I LIKE YOUR SUGGESTION THE PROBLEM IS COMING UP WITH A THESIS TO WORK OFF OF TO HELP ME STAY ON TOPIC
mssgrim - / 3  
THANKS SARAH THATS THE HELP I NEED TO GET STARTED ANY MOR SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW THANK YOU AGAIN
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
You're welcome! Once you have a rough draft, I'd be happy to help with editing!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Undergraduate / Effect of bad friends - causes and effect essay