Elaborate One of Your Activities - my father's golf club

op2607 7 / 1  
In the space provided below, please elaborate on one of your activities (extracurricular, personal activities, or work experience)(150 words or fewer).

In my junior year, I worked in my father's golf club-Lao Lao Bay Golf Club-as just a common worker. I served food in the restaurant, I took care of the golf shop, and worked at the counter. For this, I did not get any payment. However, I learned something very important instead-I learned the value of money.

At times I just stood at the counter or in the corner of the golf shop and studied for school when there weren't that many customers. At times I was busy, running here and there, getting golf shoes and t-shirts of various sizes. At times I was in the restaurant, taking the customers' orders and serving food. Through these hardships and experiences I learned the value of money-how my parents and other parents work to feed, cloth, and teach their children, how it is very hard to earn money.
In my junior year, I worked in my father's golf club, Lao Lao Bay Golf Club. I served food in the restaurant, I took care of the golf shop, and worked at the counter. For this, I did not get any payment. However, I learned something very important instead: the value of money.

At times when customers were few, I just stood at the counter or in the corner of the golf shop and studied for school. At times I was busy...

Nice job!! I only took out unnecessary words, so that it will pack a harder punch.

Home / Undergraduate / Elaborate One of Your Activities - my father's golf club