Elaborate on one of your activities (a manager of a restaurant)

vk123 2 / 7  
As a manager of a restaurant, I quickly learn to let go of my bad habit and adapt what is necessary for the good of the business. The position had taught me several things, but the most important thing that I learn is to put your feeling behind your work. Unlike being a cashier in the past, I could no longer just care about the cash register. I have to watch each employs carefully, do all tasks on time, organize the documents, and be more socialize with the customers.
ARodz19 1 / 5  
As a manager of a restaurant, I learned quickly to let go of my bad habitS and adapt adopt THOSE necessary for the good of the business. The position had taught me several things, but the most important thing that I learnED is to put your feelingS behind your work. Unlike being a cashierS in OF the past, I CAN no longer just ONLY care for about the cash register, BUT ALSO have to KEEP A CAREFUL watch ON ALL MY employs, COMPLETE do all tasks on time, organize ALL the documents and ALSO MINGLE be more socialize with the customers.

Hi rong im not the best at this but i did the best i could for this essay. It definitely could use a lot more body in it. maybe how it helped you to prepare for life at uni or something along those lines.

Best of luck
Regards
As a manager of a restaurant, I quickly learned to let go of my bad habits and adapt to what is necessary for the good of the business.

The position has taught me several things, but the most important thing that I've learned is to put your work before your feelings .

Unlike being a cashier in the past, I could no longer care only about the cash register.

I have to watch each employee carefully, do all tasks on time, organize the documents, and be more sociable with the customers.

I think you need to add one more sentence, it seems to leave off without a conclusion.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / Elaborate on one of your activities (a manager of a restaurant)