Elite education for building a career in Engineering; Benefit from education at AUC?

Joey1919 1 / -  
Question: How can you benefit from the education at AUC?

At this point of my life the most critical decision that I have to make is choosing the university that I will study at, so for quite some time, I have been searching for the ideal university for me in Egypt, but at the end I could not find a university that could benefit me in so many ways like the American University in Cairo.

The AUC provides an elite education that I believe will prepare me to build up a career in Engineering, not only because of the highly efficient professors and all the top quality engineering facilities and labs present in the university, but also the activities and projects that will help develop my sense of team work which is a vital attribute for applying at any job. Furthermore, the AUC provides internships and exchanging programs to its students which would be of great help for me to benefit more educationally, and also an internship or a semester studied abroad would be a valuable addition to my future curriculum vitae.

However, I will not only benefit education wise, but also socially. The AUC has a large number of students of different nationalities, and this diversity will encourage me to engage in conversations with new people from different countries, learn about their cultures and gain new friends in the process. Let us not forget the extracurricular activities and sports facilities; the AUC has numerous extracurricular activities and sports facilities, probably more than any other university in Egypt, and this will benefit me in fulfilling all my talents in different activities, share my interests with other students and always have something to do in between lectures.

In conclusion, I think that the American University in Cairo is a healthy intellectual and sociable environment which will provide me with the best education for a promising future and it will benefit my life in other ways, as not only will I have a prestigious certificate, but I will also gain the skills that will help my career and my life in general, such as, teamwork, leadership, decision-making skills and social skills.

Please reply me quickly because i need it for tomorrow and please tell me if there is any thing wrong or its good or bad essay thanks for your help :)
alvinoswim 1 / 1  
Joey1919

I like some of your ideas but, you have to work more on your grammar. (specially in in your first and last paragraph ), there is a series of run-ons that makes your writing very confusing.

try to separate your thoughts using periods instead of commas

In my point of view, I don't see how the extracurricular activities and sports facilities will benefit your education. they are not asking you how you benefit SOCIALLY.

think for a second. If they were to change the question to : why is the reason you choose AUC, or tell us about your educational goals, your interest in your chosen program.you still are answering these questions.

I think you have to spend a little bit more time and think what they are asking you. You answered most of it, but not yet 100% .

I have been challenged with the mission of finding the most appropriate university for my higher studies in Egypt. However, all my attempts ended up confirming me that American University in Cairo is the best choice for me in every respect.

I feel you need to talk more about your intended major and how AUC is going to help you with that. Talk about its courses, staff, research facilities etc. After all, education is the primary thing you are looking at :)

However, I will not only benefit education wise, but also socially.

I am not only keen about education. I am concern about the social life too.

Home / Undergraduate / Elite education for building a career in Engineering; Benefit from education at AUC?