EMORY SUP use 5 sentences to describe yourself

Dearcollege2013 2 / 7  
Here's the specific question(250 words or fewer):

Please write exactly five sentences that best describe you.

I am torn about this one...What should I write about? Any suggestions? I dont want it to be a collection of cliches...so HELP ME!!

Thanks.
Why not first try with writing a small essay that describes you. Then take the most important sentences that, in your view, best describe you. Go on skimming like that until you reach the best last five :D

If you do your first draft and post it here, we will be able to help you improve it further. However, it is you who know about yourself than anyone else. So you got to make a start and get it going. : D

We are ready to help you with final finishing touches :D
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
It's hard to describe oneself in just five sentences. I think Dumi's suggestion is the best option you have. Try including stuff like what sort of character you are and your interests. Maybe an life experience that changed your personality.

Prepare your essay and post it. Would be glad to help. :)
Abby5 8 / 19 4  
The personal statement is an exercise in self-reflection. Questions to consider:

What errors or regrets have taught you something important about yourself?
When does time disappear for you? What does this tell you about your passions, your values?
What ideas, books, courses, events have had a profound impact on you? How so?
To what extent do your current commitments reflect your most strongly held values?
When have you changed? Consider yourself before and after; what does this change mean?

Home / Undergraduate / EMORY SUP use 5 sentences to describe yourself