Engineering is a macrocosm of innovation and development; USC APP

JMitchell159 2 / 2  
Engineering is a macrocosm of innovation and development. With many different fields in engineering, practically everything in today's society is at least indirectly benefited from engineering. Considering I am undecided, how my engineering degree will benefit society in the future is also particularly undecided. However, I have a particular interest in military sciences. I have applied to the Naval Officers Training Corps and intend to make a career out of the Navy. With an education from USC, I would use my knowledge in engineering to create groundbreaking solutions to benefit military readiness, specifically more efficient nuclear systems and reconnaissance technology. The future of America is heavily dependent on the status of our hegemony and foreign policy, and I hope that my wisdom and knowledge of engineering at USC would allow me to make a significant impact on the world in the future.
jpsmyth 7 / 21 2  
I think you could do without the "practically everything in today's society is at least indirectly benefited from engineering".

Considering I am undecided, how my engineering degree will benefit society in the future is also particularly undecided. - this sentence needs to be reworded. I would maybe even do without this sentence

Home / Undergraduate / Engineering is a macrocosm of innovation and development; USC APP