"Engineers turn ideas into reality" - Cornell Supplement!

FakeWingZ 2 / 6  
The Descriptin for College of Engineering at Cornell is as follows:

Engineers turn ideas (technical, scientific, mathematical) into reality. Tell us about an engineering idea you have or your interest in engineering. Explain how Cornell Engineering can help you further explore this idea or interest.

I don't know how to start this essay. Can someone give me some ideas on it?
HBZ 4 / 6  
first off choose what you will write about, "an engineering idea you have" or "your interest in engineering".

You could probably start with what first sparked your interest in engineering and then link it back to the engineering department at Cornell and how it will help develop the passion you have for it.

Just a suggestion of course :)
dorkiilove 2 / 3  
You could also talk about a event[that has to do with engineering of course]that changed your views about it?
Maybe a event that made turned it from just a subject to something you were interested in spending the rest of your life doing?
OP FakeWingZ 2 / 6  
I ended up writing it on some experience and how it affected my view toward engineering. and starting off with talking about always wanting to make an impact on society. do you think that is too cliched?

Home / Undergraduate / "Engineers turn ideas into reality" - Cornell Supplement!