English is a key to open the door to the outside world - essay with reasons why learn this language.

ennyug 2 / 1  
Why you learn English?

Nowaday, cultural and economic exchanges between countries causes us have to learnt some forein language such as the most vital one, English. First and foremost, many foreign companies with high salary and also give us a better chance to improve ourself require a high-level English. Thus, we need to master it to be applied for a nice job. Morover, not only in foreign companies, work in domestic companies with a skillful-English also enable us to promote in ourwork easily. Additionally, there is no more cultural barriers in the world. English, a key to open the door to the outside world, brings us many foreign friends and knowledge about English-speaking country, such as the US, Singapore, etc... Furthermore, many goods on market we know come from that countries, so we need English to read its details information. Not to mention, almost today's youth's entertainments is based on English include of musics, films, PC games,... In summary, we need to learn English day by day to master it in future.
Enn, as I check your essay, I already observe that your title needs a little bit of work;

- Why do you have to learn English?

- NowadayNowadays , cultural and economic exchanges between countries causes us have to learntlearn some foreinforeign language such as the most vital one, English.

- First and foremost, many foreign companies withthat offers high salary and also give us a better chance to improve ourselfourselves require a high-level English.

- Thus, we need to master it to be able to apply and get a good job.applied for a nice job .

- MoroverMoreover , not only in foreign companies,

- work in domestic companies with a skillful-English capabilities also enable us to promote in ourworkget promotion and advance easily.

- Furthermore, many goods onin the market we know come from thatthese countries, so we need English to read its details information.

- Not to mention, almost today's youth's entertainments is based onin English include ofincluding musics, films, PC games,...

- In summaryOverall , we need to learn English day by day to master it in future.

Now, Enn, I have a few tips that might help you in your future writing;

- mind your linking verbs, in, on, they really affect the idea that you want to bring in your sentence

- grammar as well, a few grammar mistakes, one that I normally do, I proof read my sentences and one's a sentence doesn't sound right, that means there's something wrong and you have to enhance it.

- I also notice a few spelling mistakes, turning on your spell check in the computer will definitely make a difference.

- remember to proof read it

Keep writing

Cheers!!!
OP ennyug 2 / 1  
I got it
^^
This year i'm going to take my entrance exam so i really worry about my essay.
It's helpful to me.
Thanks
M19O09F11 6 / 9 1  
cultural and economic exchanges between countries causes us have to learnt= cultural and economic exchanges between countries lead to learnt

Home / Undergraduate / English is a key to open the door to the outside world - essay with reasons why learn this language.