'I enter another world' - miami international art and design admission

niglesias 1 / -  
I'm trying to apply at the Ai-Miami International University of Art and Design.

The prompt is : "Why should you be admitted to the program of your choice at MIU?"
and "How do you expect your education at MIU to help attain you career goal?"

Every time I open my closet door, I enter another world. Pieces of clothing that captivates my attention, and my imaginations starts to run. From a wide range of shoes, purses, and clothing to choose from I love planning the perfect outfit for every occasion. When I was 16 years old I got my first pair of Christian Louboutin, at that moment I knew that fashion was not just a piece of clothing you put on to cover your body, instead is a work of art that defines your personality. As I got older my obsession with fashion grew bigger and bigger every time, I started to interest my self on getting to know other brands and exploring other fashion styles. I've got to the point where my mom asks me for her opinion on her outfits, and my friends always ask me where to shop or borrow something to wear if we are going out.

This year I'll be graduating from high school and I will like to follow the path of fashion and peruse y dream profession. Miami offers an extended array of cultures, brands that will help me in my creative growth. Miami International University of Art & Design is the perfect university for me teaching me the necessary skills to succeed in the fashion industry.
cortesfelipe 1 / 3  
Hello,

I like your essay. Your passion about fashion is easily shown, but I thought it is too short.

Maybe you could add more experiences you already had and your goals or how you see yourself in the future.

Good luck!

Home / Undergraduate / 'I enter another world' - miami international art and design admission