An Experience Like No Other. BU Supplement.

rianhawaiian 4 / 17  
Hi guys, the Boston University app is due in two hours and I desperately need some feedback, please! Any help is appreciated, especially with grammar and flow and stuff. Thank you sooo much in advance.

Prompt: Why BU?

Offering a world class education in a diverse and urban environment, Boston University (BU) is the perfect school for an individual like myself. BU offers me an excellent college experience in the heart of Boston with its urban and diverse community.

From a young age I've been captivated by English and feel that BU's undergraduate program in the language will provide me with a solid foundation in literature from around the world. BU also offers extensive opportunities for me to pursue my varied interests. I'm thrilled with the idea of being able to study subjects outside of my English major such as French and Chinese. I'm also happy to know that BU allows students to enrich their education with the chance to study abroad and learn in a foreign environment, which allows them to broaden their professional and personal views. For a student interested in languages, studying abroad provides me with an authentic language learning experience.

Of course, college should not be all work with no play. BU follows this philosophy and encourages students to be active participants in the real world. My athletic side will find a home in BU's phenomenal sports programs. The bustling city itself with countless historical sites, museums, and amenities will keep me thinking throughout my stay. The hundreds of student organizations on campus will allow me to find life-long friends with whom I share similar interests.

For me, BU is like no other because it promises students an unparalleled college experience to remember.
kishorbhandari 1 / 7 4  
you might want to reconsider this sentence
Of course, college should not be all work with no play
.express this theme with more appropriate wordings .

Home / Undergraduate / An Experience Like No Other. BU Supplement.