We fail to show gratitude for heroes and at some time some of them are deemed to be forgotten.

jgafk 1 / 1  
"There are no heroes alive", some people say that. likewise at some point, they are heroes that will simply be considered as normal human being who did something right. The field of medicine is the great place to explore this matter.

Simply put, in the past a person who would discover a cure of a highly contagious disease would be deemed as a hero. But today, we no longer consider them as a hero, although we still remember through our studies at school. For instance, when Sir Alexander Fleming discover the penicillin in 1929, it was printed in many magazines at the time and in 1945 in world war II saved many lives, moreover, today penicillin is used to treat all kinds of bacterial infections. At that time he was considered a hero and in 1945 he was honored with Prize Nobel.

On the whole, today we take for granted this amazing discovery by simply use penicillin without even consider how difficult was for him and his assistants to discover.

Likewise, a person who saves a life are doomed to be forgotten some weeks of the incident. Naturally, people forget things and sometimes we do forget to accolade people who had done things which influences our lives today.

Surely, we take few things for granted. Many people have done a lot, putting they life into danger, for the good living of others in the world but simply we fail to show gratitude. in fact, who invented the television? i guess if we go around a very popular Town, we will be surprise that only a few peoples know the answer. For this reason, at time some heroes are deemed to be forgotten.
OP jgafk 1 / 1  
please people, grade my Essay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
I AM NOT SURE THOUGH WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO EXPRESS IN ANOTHER HALF OF YOUR FIRST SENTENCE, HOWEVER I STILL TRIED TO MENTION A LITTLE SUGGESTION BELOW.

they( THERE ARE )are heroes that ARE simply considered as normal human being but HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY CONTRIBUTED IN THE FIELD OF MEDICINES .
Faith318 1 / 7 1  
"There are no heroes alive", some people say that.

Avoid ending a sentence with the word, that. It is not needed here.

they are heroes

In this context it should be, There are heroes

Surely, we take few things for granted.

Here you accidentally contradicted yourself. We do take things for granted, and we shouldn't.
dwangus 3 / 15 1  
What is the prompt?
The essay is decent, but what is the prompt?

Home / Undergraduate / We fail to show gratitude for heroes and at some time some of them are deemed to be forgotten.