Falling head over heel for science. Why have I chosen chemical engineering as a career option?

jpulkita8 1 / -  
the topic is "why have i chosen chemical engineering as a career option" and this is the easy that i have written. i am an amateur writer so don't expect much from me.

to begin with it were parents who made me fall head over heel for science. my dad is an electrical engineer so if there was any malfunctioning in electrical equipments he would be the one to mend it. so as a kid i had always seen my dad engineering the appliances.

hence this passion of his allured/intrigued me the most.
my mom, on the other hand, was the reason i took up science.
of course that doesn't mean that i would take up science as a career but she developed my fondness for the subject and so i had to take it up.

grades 9 and 10 were the turning point in my life regarding my specific
interest in chemistry. it was the time when we were taught the basics of chemistry (periodic table)
my teachers tell me that i was one of those students
who used to ask a lot of questions. my inquisitive nature and ability of questioning things was the reason i took science in high school.

in high school it was my chemistry teacher who fuelled my inclination towards the subject further.
it is the simplicity of chemistry which captivates me. every little bit on the face of the earth has chemistry in it.

people say that chemistry is the most difficult subject to understand and they think that it is a subject to rote learn but...i beg to defer ...

for me chemistry is the simplest subject.
well i am more easily able to understand chemistry than any other subject
i never had to learn chemistry for an exam rather i always studied it.
thats the difference between learning and studying a subject.
the more you study the easier it is to understand the it.
some might argue that chemistry has a lot exceptions which makes it difficult to remember them but dear friends who asked you learn
them. simply try to understand the reason behind those exceptions and voila
you are good to go.
to sum it up it is my passion for chemistry which keeps me going and so i would love to master it further and go into research to probably invent something for the benefit of mankind.
Aliam as this is a draft, I understand that you didn't capitalize the letters of the words
that needs to be in capital, however, I believe it will be a good practice if you already
write like it is your final essay that will be submitted to the panel.

More so, you have to make sure that the presentation of your paragraphs is up to the standards,
proper indentation, proper structure and well organized sentences, for you to do this,
revise your essay and make the sentences into full paragraphs, this way it will look polished and
formal.

Now, the content of your essay is also quiet weak, I say you lean your essay towards your academic strength
and not about how unsure you are of what you have accomplished or want to accomplish in life.

I hope my insights helped.

Home / Undergraduate / Falling head over heel for science. Why have I chosen chemical engineering as a career option?