My fascination with human biology ; INTERNSHIP ESSAY

Avatar 2 / 7  
Hi, so I already got accepted to the Internship at St. Joseph Medical Center, but I have to write an essay for my portfolio. Something seems off about this essay, but I don't have anyone I can call to revise it(I am going to be a senior in high school, if that changes anything). HELP!

ASSIGNMENT - AS AN INTRODUCTION TO YOUR PORTFOLIO, CONVINCE YOUR MENTORS TO ACCEPT YOU INTO YOUR DREAM JOB OR PROGRAM. INCLUDE IN YOUR ESSAY WHAT YOUR HOPE TO LEARN AT SITE AND WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU BRING TO YOUR PROGRAM. INCLUDE LONG TERM GOALS AND WAYS IN YOUR COURSEWORK IN SCHOOL, PERSONAL SKILLS, AND CAREER RELATED AND LIFE EXPERIENCES HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS AND IN INTERN.

Introductory Statement
I have been interested in medicine and patients care ever since I was very young. My fascination with human biology and how a human body operates has made me want to gain an experience with medicine, and I would like to further explore medical field by taking part in this internship program.

As an intern at St. Joseph, I can bring various work experiences and skills to the program. I recently volunteered at the Maples of Towson, an elderly home, where I gained an experience with patient care. I interacted with the elderly and frequently took care of them by talking to them and keeping them entertained. Academically, I am cognizant with basic biology, chemistry, and physics, and can put it to use when necessary. Aside from medicine related works, I am also very dedicated and hardworking. I have acquired a perfect attendance record in the past, and I am very punctual.

Being an intern at St. Joseph will be a great experience that will help me expand my knowledge about medicine and gain a better understanding of a medical field. By actually working around patients, doctors, and other medical workers, I can gain an insight on how a hospital operates in a day-to-day basis. I will also be working around other fellow interns, who have similar interests as mine, and they can help me get the social experience of working with peers. Additionally, this internship program will undoubtedly prepare me for my college years and medical school.

Hence working on this internship will give me a better idea of what career in medicine I will want to pursue, as I will be working on various units such as Pathology, ICU, GP, etc. This program will be a great opportunity that will open up many doors for me in the future.
bienie - / 4  
I have been interested in medicine and patients care ever since I was very young. My fascination with human biology and how a human body operates hashad made me want to gain an experience with medicine, and I would like to further explore medical field by taking part in this internship program.

BeingTo be an intern at St. Joseph will be a great experience that will help me expand my knowledge about medicine and gain a better understanding of a medical field. By actually working around patients, doctors, and other medical workers, I can gain an insight on how a hospital operates in a day-to-day basis. I will also be working around other fellow interns, who have similar interests interest as mine, and they can help me get the social experience of working with peers. Additionally, this internship program will undoubtedly prepare me for my college years and in medical school.

Hence, working on this internship will give me a better idea of what career in medicine I will want to pursue, as I will be working on various units such as Pathology, ICU, GP, etc. This program will be agive a great opportunity that will open up many doors for me in the future.
bienie - / 4  
I have been interested in medicine and patientspatient care ever since I was very young. My fascination with human biologyanatomy and how a human body operates physiology hashad made me want to gain an experience within medicine, and I would like to further explore medical field by taking part in this internship program.

As an intern at St. Joseph, I can bring various work experiences and skills to the program. IrecentlyRecently, I have volunteered at the Maples of Towson, an elderly home, where I have gained an experience with patient care. I interacted with the elderly and frequently took care of them by talking to them and keeping them entertained. Academically, I am cognizant with basic biology, chemistry, and physics, and can put it to use when necessary. Aside from medicine related works, I am also very dedicated and hardworking. I have acquired a perfect attendance record in the past, and I am very punctual.

BeingTo be an intern at St. Joseph, will be a great experience that will help me expand my knowledge about medicine and gain a better understanding of aabout the medical field. By actually working around patients, doctors, and other medical workers, I can gain an insightknowledge on how a hospital operates in a day-to-day basis. I will also beWorking around with other fellow interns, who have similar interests interest as mine, and they can help me get the social experience of working with peers. Additionally, this internship program will undoubtedly prepare me for my college years andin medical school.

Home / Undergraduate / My fascination with human biology ; INTERNSHIP ESSAY