What is fashion to me, and why do I like fasion?; PERFECT CANDIDA for FIT

bunnyhl 1 / -  
I just need feedbacks about this essay
plz i'm in a hurry so i'm really counting on you guys!

[What is fashion to me, and why do I like fashion]
Fashion, is a new path for my life and I'm looking forward that it's going to be part of it. Even though my entire family member's are working with art I never knew I would be this desperate about it too. I might have been naturally learning what art was from when I was little. Making all sorts of crafts; I just couldn't stop moving my hands. I learned that art could show my emotions from what I made and show what I feel and also show what kind of person I was. I always loved to call art "magic" since it can really move people's heart, mind and image. Spending my whole 20 years with art I got into the subject deeper then ever. Getting interest in other part's of art and getting more detailed with it I think this naturally lead me to the world called fashion. It was new and it was something different from when I was little. It wasn't just a hobby that I love to do in spare time, but I got serious and wanted to now more and more about this world called fashion. I learned that fashion can be the perfect way of showing and expressing who you are. With just one cloth and some few colors and texture you can change an ordinary person into someone very special and make them who they really want to be. I think that's the loveliest part of what fashion is, and it makes me move deeper and deeper into it.

I've came to a situation where I really can't be separated from this part of world, and that no one can persuade me for something else. When ever I get new learning's about what fashion is from academy teacher's and other designer's around me the more I learn about it the more I fall in love.

I am now willing to become a designer who can make people happiness and confidence wearing the cloth that I made and help them find whom they really are. Finding whom you really is the most important thing you should find during life, and I am willing to find others and mine.

[why am I a perfect candidate for F.I.T]
I want to be mixed in a society where people have bright mind about fashion, and a society where people can share and talk about it. A long year of finding the right atmosphere that I wished to join in wasn't that far from me. While going to fashion meeting's there was one school that stood up to me and realized that "F.I.T" was the only college in this world where my eye's went, and the more I learn about what kind of place it is the more I get excited about. F.I.T isn't just a school to me but it is a future and challenge that I can face in a lot of different ways, and I believe that it can be the right path for me to take to achieve my goals. Since F.I.T is the No.1# fashion school in New York I couldn't let it go more then ever. New York is like a huge book of reference and studying just by looking at the people and stores around you, and it really made me more fired up just by seeing all the components that are living here for the same goal as me. With the greatest classes in F.I.T I am ready to face every person I can and learn whatever there is that can inspire me and develop me in order to get closer to my main goal. With my passion for fashion, and the goal that I will to make everyone feel happiness and confidence, I just need more knowledge and learning's from the people who are already running through the fashion industry. With F.I.T's best teachers and classes I am ready for everything by just thinking how exciting and happy it would be just by doing and learning the things I love.
Fashion, is a new path for my life andI'm looking forward that it's going to be part of it.

.... this latter part sounds confusing to me.
Fashion provides a new path for my life and I am eagerly looking forward to being a part of fashion. .... is this what you mean?

Even though my entire family member's are working with art I never knew I would be this desperate about it too

Even though all my family members are seriously involved with art, I never had any idea that I too be desperately interested in art.
I see some issues with your flow... Try to arrange your ideas flow more logically.

Home / Undergraduate / What is fashion to me, and why do I like fasion?; PERFECT CANDIDA for FIT