Father's death / single mother / volleyball passion - Topics for UF admission essay

LuciaC 1 / 1  
Im applying for UF and right know I'm in the essay part. The essay topic is:
In the space provided, please write a concise narrative in which you describe a meaningful event, experience or accomplishment in your life and how it will affect your college experience or your contribution to the UF campus community. You may want to reflect on your ideas about student responsibility, academic integrity, campus citizenship or a call to service.

Im not sure what will be a better topic for me. So please tell which do you think I should write about.

1. The death of my father
2. My mom striving and being a single mother
3. my passion volleyball
I think the best one would be having been raised by a single mother, as you may have learned some great lessons from this which would help you not only in school, but throughout your whole life. The prompt mentions responsibility, accomplishment, integrity, etc. It seems like you could do much more with this subject than with the other two. Good luck in school!!

:)
OP LuciaC 1 / 1  
Thank you so much ! :)

Home / Undergraduate / Father's death / single mother / volleyball passion - Topics for UF admission essay