'first class reputation' - personal statement (International relations)

Asami 1 / -  
I am not a native speaker, so I may have alot of errors but please check below, Thank you.

I have always been curious about global affairs and passionate about finding ways to resolve international conflict, religious opposition and poverty.
It was in year 10 that I found it to be a fascination subject for me. Since then I started watching world news every morning and reading international journals and magazines.

From these things I enjoyed absorbing a wide variety of political opinions.

My current career ambition is to find a suitable role within an international organization such as the United Nations (UN) and the United Nations Development Programe(UNDP).

I am sure that your degree course is ideal preparation for these careers because it will impant the knowledge necessary for informed policy formation and the skills

(such as good communication and effective debating) needed to succeed in this competitive occupation.

I am a independent person and am self motivated and dedicated to my studies and actively involved in my school community.
In year 10, I was a co-leader of the environmental committee in my school and as a member of public relations committee.
I contributed to the school newspaper. Also, I handed in my chemical essay to a institute and could teach science directly by Professor Shirakawa who had won the Nobel Prize.

In year 11, I was a class president. I am sure that I am a responsible, truth worthy student which I feel is show through my positions which I had. Moreover, to get more experiences,

I had volunteer work at a home for the aged and cleaned many beaches up. The most inspired thing was the exchange student programme.
I passed a selection examination and studied in Australia for two weeks. I could absorb not only an opportunity to study abroad but also stay with a beautiful family in order to get a better insight of the country, people, culture and tradition. It was truly unforgettable experiences that I firmly convinced to study abroad.

While I was searching for a suitable university I came across your course and it seemed a lot more interesting than other universities are offering. I have heard of your first class reputation that draws people from all over the world and from many different backgrounds. I really look forward to the opportunities and challenges that lay ahead at your university and am confident that your course will exceed my expectations.
faruqiumair 3 / 8  
I am anindependent and self-motivated person as well as dedicated to my studies and actively involved in my school community.

In year 10, I was served as a co-leader of the environmental committee in my school and as a member of public relations committee.

You should define your responsibilities more clearly.

Home / Undergraduate / 'first class reputation' - personal statement (International relations)