My first impression of an university

SpecialOne 4 / 5  
I really need you guys to check my grammar because I am afraid that it may contain awkward expression. Here is the essay.

I remembered vividly when I first step into this university for my interview, I was completely awe-struck by the cleanliness of the university. Moreover, lush of greenery and vibrant colored flowers at every corner sums up an ego-friendly institute which in 2010, was ranked as the 1st green university in Thailand by UI Green Metric Ranking. With huge and spacious buildings, students can easily hold various activities such as rehearsing cheer, bonding session and many more. I am more than delighted as I am one of a kind who loves to participate in activities.

At the expense of favorable surroundings, students can enjoy their studies comfortably in cool air-conditioned and brightly illuminated rooms, well-equipped with high caliber projectors and expansive rooms. On top of that, students who do not own a computer do not have to worry, as the university provides more than 50 high speed computers across the CB2 building and the library. Apart from providing computers to students, they also provide high speed Internet access throughout the university. I was mesmerized as it took only about a few seconds to download a 15 minute video whereas at other places, it may take up to about a few minutes to do the same process.

One of my most favorite corners is the library. Judging from its building structure, I was very certain that it offers better facility, management and hospitality to the students and guests as well as compared to other universities' library. Walking in the library, you can see study corners with white boards where students can hold a tutoring session, computer rooms where students can do research and surf the Internet, a small cafeteria where students can take a break from studies and fill their stomachs with cookies or cold drinks and last but not least, a piano where students can showcase their talent by melodizing songs. On the third floor, a whole gamut of books ranging from textbooks, novels and magazines can be seen over countless shelves. The way they arrange the books into each shelf makes it very easy to find and locate the book we are searching for. This is what I really like about it, convenience.

I can feel how significant the university is trying to instill each student with a good reading habit. Furthermore, they are also very determine to give the best education, environment and many more to students so that each student will learn and focus better in lesson. I am very glad to be one of KMUTT students as they prioritize education and discipline at their top list and one day I hope to graduate as a knowledgeable and discipline graduate.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
I remembered vividly when I first stepped into this university for my interview, I was completely awe-struck by the cleanliness of the university. .... is it only cleanliness? How about its presentation? Cleanliness is something every university should maintain, but they may present themselves better than the others.

Well, you basically talk about the buildings, university environment etc. Is that enough for this task? It is good if you had included the prompt because we do not have any idea what it requires to give you more meaningful comments.
OP SpecialOne 4 / 5  
Thank you for your reply .What should I have included more? Any recommendation? Is it better if I compare between 2 universities?

Home / Undergraduate / My first impression of an university