" Always be a first rate version of yourself" ; Qualities/Unique Characteristics

maiyag52 1 / -  
"Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else (Judy Garland)." In everything that I encounter, being myself has always been my objective. I did not have to duplicate another person's ways and actions and that is why I still persist to be the way that I am today. For me, I distinguish myself from others due to my unique personalities and sedulous attitude. How, you ask? Well being raised in a single parent household, it was instilled my at an early age that in order to progress in life you have to work diligently to accomplish your goal. I applied this ideology to everyday life and activities that I was involved in; whether it being a project in school or preparing for a speech I worked hard to get the job done. Also, I learned from experience that being a patient and perceptive person stands out. In today's generation, people are always anxious and antsy about going through life. That is not my perception of life. I am an accommodating and sensible person that has a peculiar outlook on situations and issues. Unlike some, whenever I am challenged with a problem, I do not dive into that issue without any logical thinking. I strategically come up with a solution to solve that issue. With these attributes, I feel as though I could incorporate my characteristic with others to positively alter the aspect at FAMU. I also feel that I could exercise my qualities into become an outstanding leader on campus while also advancing in my studies.
In everything that I encounter, being myself has always been my objective

In everything I do, I strive to preserve my originality.

I did not have to duplicate another person's ways and actions and that is why I still persist to be the way that I am today. For me, I distinguish myself from others due to my unique personalities and sedulous attitude. How, you ask? Well being raised in a single parent household,

Before this tell them about one such thing.... when you talk through examples (I mean real life events and experiences) your arguments would be more convincing to the reader. Making statements would not be that effective.

Home / Undergraduate / " Always be a first rate version of yourself" ; Qualities/Unique Characteristics