My Fist Day in SISU

Yuri 1 / 1  
It was on September, 14th that I came to Chongqing as well as SISU for the first time. At nine o'clock in the morning, after getting off the train with piles of luggage, we met uncle Li. who came there to pick my family up. An hour later we reached SISU, a school covered with all kinds of trees and a school built beside the mountain. However, to my surprise, it was as small as my senior high school! Freshman as I was, I could nearly find our way to the dormitory! Finally, my parents turned to a sophomore for help, wanting to make it without any mistake. Quickly, we found our dormitory 405. While my dear mother was buzzing around the bedroom, I got time to enroll at the teaching affairs office. With breeze blowing gently, I felt relaxed and happy, looking forward to a brand new academic year. Having got everything done, we drove to Ciqikou to have lunch. It was about 13 p.m. and I couldn't wait for the tasty hot pot .My father thought highly of that meal thus he had a fairly good impression on Chongqing, and so did I. In the afternoon I was so lucky to meet all my roommates. We came from different provinces but we had the same interest in English. After chatting for a while, we worked together to clean up our shabby dormitory with our mothers' help, but we thought we could handle all the daily affairs in the coming days. At about 8 o'clock, I returned to my parents' hotel, hungry and tired. On the one hand, I was quite excited about my college year; on the other hand, I thought I would miss my parents so much for I had never been away from home. As a result, I decided to keep their company and enjoy the quality time. During that night, we visited almost every corner of SISU and then went back to the hotel happily. Time flies, I am a sophomore now. I am no longer excited about the college as I was on the first day, but I would keep all the precious feeling in my mind.
An hour later we reached SISU, a campus covered with all kinds of trees and a school built beside the mountain.

Freshman as I was, I could not find our way to the dormitory!

Finally, my parents turned to a sophomore for help, wanting to make it there without any mistake.

Quickly, we found our dormitory, 405.

While my dear mother was buzzing around the bedroom, I had time to enroll at the teaching affairs office.

With a breeze blowing gently, I felt relaxed and happy, looking forward to a brand new academic year.

Having gotten everything done, we drove to Ciqikou to have lunch.

It was about 13 p.m.----There is no 13 p.m.!--- and I couldn't wait for the tasty hot pot.

...on the other hand, I thought I would miss my parents so much, for I had never been away from home.

I am no longer excited about the college as I was on the first day, but I would keep all the precious memories in my mind.

I hope this helps! Have fun in school and good luck!

:)
OP Yuri 1 / 1  
^ ^ Thanks for your revise.I will pay more attention to the wording. :D

Home / Undergraduate / My Fist Day in SISU