Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

FOGANA, Indian cultural dance competition - common app activities essay

mihirmj 12 / 12  
Hi, I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on this and tell me if i should make any changes I kind of did it quickly so it might need some work. Thanks.

By: Mihir Shah

For the past 8 years, I have been participating in an annual Indian cultural dance competition called FOGANA. In order to compete we must practice every day and must be very dedicated. We first practice for about 4 months and then go to a regional competition where we usually compete against four or five other teams and the winner gets to move on to the national competition. After the regional competition, we practice for another month and then travel to a bigger city to compete on a national level against another four or five teams that each won their regional competition. I have been the team captain for the past 7 years and we have been national champions for the past 6 years. This competition requires lots of dedication and hard work on behalf of the team especially since we are all very good friends and must focus while practicing.

By: Mihir Shah

Home / Undergraduate / FOGANA, Indian cultural dance competition - common app activities essay