Football player. His personality is one that I like to mirror in my own life.

pawan457 2 / 6  
His game demonstrates that we have lot more to offer other than we actually think we could. I learned helping others is more than a life time opportunity. My small heart reached to a conclusion that I would not be stepping back to help others though whatever circumstances arises. Being from a country where trafficking and child labor are common. I wish I could end all these inhuman activities and promote the feeling of brotherhood among all of us. Within my dreams and aspiration I am seeking for the opportunity to encourage the people to give up the narrow outlook and to create cooperative environment. These days my every journey starts with a hope to maintain helpful environment and make the difference in the world. I firmly believe that one day I can create the environment as exactly on my dream.

Today he is on my mind as a kind, honest, hardworking and dedicated person. He empowered my feeling towards social services made me determined to carry on social service and promote the feeling of brotherhood. His principle to consider other's success as his own made me to adopt him as a role model. He is not only the source of entertainment but also helped me to set my moral compass, learn what it truly means to be human and left me with the aspiration for the future mankind.

His personality is one that I like to mirror in my own life.
whatever circumstances arises .

circumstance arises / circumstances arise

Being from a country where trafficking and child labor are common, I wish I could end all these inhuman activities and promote the feeling of brotherhood among all of usour people .

---- change punctuation from full stop to comma

Within my dreams and aspiration I am seeking forthean opportunity to encourage the people to give up their narrow outlook and to createcreating cooperative environment.

-------------- there are too many ''the'' s.... ...

These days my every journey starts with a hope to maintain helpful environment and make the difference in the world.

------------ what do you mean by journey? it's not clear to the reader... specify

His personality isthe one that I like to mirror in my own life.

Home / Undergraduate / Football player. His personality is one that I like to mirror in my own life.