"For every force there is a reaction force that is equal in size but opposite in direction"

Udensi 3 / 7  
Discuss the subjects in which you excel or have excelled. To what factors do you attribute your success.
Is 5+6 really 11 or does "for every force there is a reaction force that is equal in size but opposite in direction". These kind of questions always aroused my curiosity, making me try to learn more. This was my drive to getting better at things especially subjects like Mathematics and Physics that involves a lot of thinking. Not only did my curiosity act as one of the factors that impacted my drive to excel in this subjects but certain circumstances came into play like; friends, family and teachers.

In secondary school your classmates are not just your friends but also your rivals in everything concerning school work. They make learning fun but at the same time interesting by posing challenging questions in class. Sometimes they take the role of the teacher when they are presenting a certain topic or explain a question to me. Whenever a classmates gets a higher score at a test/exam or as an average I always get mixed feelings one is of joy because the passed or did well while the other is anger that the beat me to that position first. This classmate acts as my inspiration to push myself a little further next time.

Another factor is that contributed immensely to my excellence is teachers. on a scale of 1 to 10 teachers contribute 9 in the life of a student. My teachers not only act like my second parents but also take the role of a mentor by showing me the benefits of hard work. They've went out of their way to put an extra effort into my education by going an extra mile to answer my questions in class or explain in depth certain confusing concepts. Due to the fact that students always have several questions to ask at the end of every lesson they try to prepare a detailed lesson plan ahead of time so I wouldn't catch them by surprise with these questions

Over the years people the mistake school as the first place of learning but the fact is learning begins at home. My family is prove of this because the thought me respect humility, patience, diligence, hard work and other behavioral attributes. Without this behavioral attribute i cannot survive in the outside world because i wouldn't be able to deal with amount of homework given to me on a daily basis or have the patience to sit in a chair for 8-10 hours a day learning new concepts.

412 words
Udensi, you have not answered the prompt in the correct manner. You are supposed to specifically mention the subjects you excelled in and how you managed to build your know-how in that field to your advantage. If you excel in Math, explain which particular field of Math you excel in. Why have you excelled in it from the start? What activities did you undertake to make sure you would develop this skill further? Perhaps you took tutorials? Special math classes? How did you manage to become better than the others in this class? Those are the questions that your essay is supposed to answer. Right now, all you have is a general answer to a specific question. That does not make your response effective at all.

Home / Undergraduate / "For every force there is a reaction force that is equal in size but opposite in direction"