"The foursome of senses"-Brown U something you created

whimdino 1 / -  
Please help with my short essay for Brown.Limit is 700 characters,mine is 670 already.And i'm an international applicant.Thanks so much in advance

"What is something you created that makes you especially proud,and why?"

"The foursome of senses" is the proudest thing I have ever created. A quartet of paintings each accompanied by a clay replication depicts the bond between the functions of our body parts (eyes, ears, mouth, nose) and personalities. The metaphorical figures of four sense organs absorbed in the abstract presence of nature and burning red sculptures embody my very first attempt in Surreal and sculpture, declare of my strong idea development, exploration of new painting techniques with trowels and a venture into a new source of inspiration: nature. Hanging on the wall, the foursome now strikes new sparks: a landscape with concealed presence of humans perhaps.
Leehoo 5 / 10  
Good Job! I like your essay! You stressed your special interest on painting, and it reveals your creative and passionate side very well.
I'm an International applicant so sorry I do not see any grammar mistake in it.
Though I do not really understand what do you mean by "a bond between organ and personalities?"
collegecat 2 / 19  
is the proudest thing

is the thing I am most proud of

Other than that, I don't see any grammatical mistakes. I really like your essay, it really portrays your love of painting!

Home / Undergraduate / "The foursome of senses"-Brown U something you created