1) What would you do with a free afternoon tomorrow?
I would be at my friend's house,listening to some music and playing with him on his PS3.Then we,along with some other friends, would go to a local mall and watch a movie.
2) Recall a compliment you received that you especially value. What was it? From whom did it come?
My grandfather said "good job" after I finished building my first robot when I was 12.I draw inspiration from this compliment whenever I find it difficult to do a tedious task
3) If you could witness one moment in history, what would it be and why?
One of the most important moment's in the history of space was Apollo 11's landing on the moon.It marked man's ability to achieve the impossible.I want to witness this event.
4) What do you wish you were better at being or doing?
I have enjoyed playing the tabla since I was 13 and I practice it during my precious free time.However I feel that it's not enough so I wish I was better at playing the tabla.
5) If you were choosing students to form a Yale class, what question would you ask here that we have not?
Who is your favorite character on television/movies
Oh yeah i also wanted know what the admission's office learns from asking these sort of questions.