Free afternoon, a compliment, history witness, better, question - Yale mini essays.

thimmaiah 4 / 5  
1) What would you do with a free afternoon tomorrow?

I would be at my friend's house,listening to some music and playing with him on his PS3.Then we,along with some other friends, would go to a local mall and watch a movie.

2) Recall a compliment you received that you especially value. What was it? From whom did it come?

My grandfather said "good job" after I finished building my first robot when I was 12.I draw inspiration from this compliment whenever I find it difficult to do a tedious task

3) If you could witness one moment in history, what would it be and why?

One of the most important moment's in the history of space was Apollo 11's landing on the moon.It marked man's ability to achieve the impossible.I want to witness this event.

4) What do you wish you were better at being or doing?

I have enjoyed playing the tabla since I was 13 and I practice it during my precious free time.However I feel that it's not enough so I wish I was better at playing the tabla.

5) If you were choosing students to form a Yale class, what question would you ask here that we have not?

Who is your favorite character on television/movies

Oh yeah i also wanted know what the admission's office learns from asking these sort of questions.
greensept375 3 / 5  
I really like your response to question 3!! For question 4, I think you should, if you can, include the reason(s) why you like tabla, instead of just saying that you want make improvements. :)
nishabala 4 / 91  
I think they're loking for your fit at Yale when they ask this, and your interests.

Question 1: I wouldn't say that, even if it's true, cause it seems like a waste of time to formally set down. I'd put something a little more intellectually challenging down.

Question 2: Word it more formally, and is that the best you can come up with?It isn't bad, but it seems forgettable. At least make an attempt to give the AO something they won't forget.

Question 3: The last sentence is redundant. But I like it:)
Question 4: Hmm...I think you should put down WHY you think you're bad at it also, at least you'd have seemed to learn from the experience.

Question 5: Put down why, if you have place, it's make it more memorable.

Hope I helped! And. also, could you check out my William and Mary essay?
Wheat2511 - / 1  
1) is there any games of monopoly on this site

2) get back to me asap

3)if there is any games of monopoly tell me okay

4) the time of repli have to be at least 8:00am okay

and 5) i will be on everday...

Happy christmas hop u all have a good christmas and new year
Love Savannah

Home / Undergraduate / Free afternoon, a compliment, history witness, better, question - Yale mini essays.