My friend Roberto & his sense of humor; DESCRIBE A PERSON

Julieta_21 1 / -  
Hi everybody,
I am spanish and I study English Philology ( in the university) Is my first year.
I hop u help me with correcting my writings and giving me a mark at the end
thank u everyone and nice to meet u guys.

Describe a person

I would like to talk about my friend Roberto. He's one of my best friends. I've known him for five or six years. I am so luck to have him like friend.

Physically he's tall and quite slim. He is average height. He has got light brown eyes and short striaght hair. He is fair. He has got thin lips. What's more he has got two earrings. One of them is in one ear and other earring is in his nose. Furthermore, he has got a tattoo below of his chest. It's a phrase of a song.

The most characteristic thing about Roberto is his sense of humor. His personality is very positive. He's sociable, amusing and lively. He always seems to be in a good mood. We have nearly the same hobbies and sometimes the same opinions. He always brings out the best in me by being positive and cheerful. Sometimes he tends to be stubborn and he's very talkative.

We are really close to each other; he can tell if I'm lying even if I am keeping a straight face! I don't know how he does it!

I don't know how it is possible but I am never bored with him.

I'm so lucky to have him like a friend. I hope life do never separate us.
Didgeridoo - / 306 191  
Roberto and I have been close friends for over five years. Physically, he is slim and of average height, though he is tall compared to me. He has light brown eyes, short and straight hair, fair skin, and thin lips. He also has an ear piercing, a nose piercing, and a tattoo that quotes his favorite song. What I love most about Roberto is his sense of humor. He's a very positive and optimistic person. He's sociable, amusing, lively, and always displays a great attitude. He constantly brings out the best in me by being positive and cheerful. Overall, we share many hobbies and opinions, which is why we remain very close friends. In fact, he can always tell that I'm lying even if I keep a straight face! I don't know how he does it, but I'm never bored when I spend time with him. Altogether, I'm very lucky to have a friend like Roberto. I hope life never separates us.

Very good!
I am so luck to have him like friend.

I'm so lucky to have a friend like him!

Physically he's tall and quite slim. He is average height.

... hey.. ... you say he is tall in the first sentence and in the second you say his height is average. These two sentences are contradictory, Hope you got my point!

What's more he has got two earrings. One of them is in one ear and other earring is in his nose.

What's more? Oh... he's wearing two rings; one in the ear and other in nose. .... interesting guy :)

Home / Undergraduate / My friend Roberto & his sense of humor; DESCRIBE A PERSON