My friend, I am truly blessed by having her in my life.

edikaraffie 1 / 1  
Im writing about my best friend!

She and I have been friends for almost 11 years. We knew each other when we were 8 years old until now. She is awesome! Its easy to describe her because she is an amazing girl! The progress that we have archived and made was a total remarkable. There are many description that can describe her as an amazing and wonderful best friend.

First of all, we are in a relationship for almost 11 years as I mentioned earlier. I met her when she was sitting on a bench near at the side of our school canteen. It was our recess time. I was new to that school. Trying to make some friendship among others in the school. And there was she, eating her home-cooked fried rice. As I was confronting her about how i feel to have a friendship with her, suddenly I fall to the ground. There was a big stone in front of me which I did not realize it was there. And there she was, helping me to get up and fix my self. She was laughing because of my carelessness. I was so happy looking at her smiling till her mouth reaches her ears. That date we become friends was on 12 January 2004. That time i was just moving to my new house around that area.

There are lots of bitter-sweet memories that we have when we were together all the time! It was an amazing moments spending time with her without worrying what is happening around us. There was a time where we went to the toilet together, helping teachers carry bags and stuff to the class, recess together, hanging out together and people start to wondering what relationship we both have. It was a total joke when some of the teachers thought that were we brother and sister. Even our friends said that are we a couple? Hahaha... It was funny though letting people wondering what is happening between two of us. The most unforgettable events are, when we was in secondary school both of us were telling our friends silly jokes in the class while waiting for the teacher to come. People are just laughing and smiling during that period. We were having fabulous time of our life knowing that life are too short to be waste by doing something that is not going to bring happiness and sweet memories. She was unforgettable! The reason why I said she was unforgettable is because, she has this such passion in doing what she likes such as entertaining her friends and always there to listen to peoples problems and trying her best in solving it. This shows that why I love her so much!

Second of all, her eyes is just beautiful! She has this hazel chocolate eyes that can melt mans heart. She is same age with me but older by three months earlier than me. Im seventeen now! Which make me a teenager. Hahaha... She has a fabulous body shape. Shes thin but not seriously thin. Her face is so perfect with a nice jaw bone shape. She is very tall. Her skin texture is like normal homosephian colour.

It has been 11 years since i met her. We have become inseparable. I have learnt to appreciate woman's heart of diamond, who leads a simple and happy life. When I approach her in sad mood, she will sense it and will be telling me that she know that I'm sad so that i can pour it all out to her. Then she will definitely help me in solving the problems.

My acquaintance with her has changed my perspective towards life. She has thought me that honesty, loyalty, diligence and determination are important in committing for a successful life. She always said to me " no matter how much you are in pain, never to let your feelings take over your brain!". She is my mentor, my patient listener and my counsellor. She gave me wonderful and inspirational speeches. Now that I am working towards my passion which is to own an international airlines company, I have to study smart and hard so that i can be someone when I grow up! Never to forget my inspirational friend that always help me through hard and pain of our life time together. She will not turn to look at me for what she knows that I have to continue my journey by my own. Its sad knowing that you are now growing so fast forgetting what memories you have made with your best friends.

Lastly, I am truly blessed by having her in my life. Sometimes its just best to just let the memories flow from your mind and let your self to be free. Because when you keep it in your heart, eventually it will kill you inside. Let the 'girl' which I described in my essay for me to remember and for you to find out.

Please correct my essay on any aspect.. Thank you :)
karmalove 4 / 7  
Take or leave my suggestions, but your tenses need some serious cleaning up.
It's a cute story, but if this is for a college essay, you need to find a better subject. This whole "best friends" story might just kill your chances into getting to your dream school.
OP edikaraffie 1 / 1  
Thank u karmalove.. Appreciate it so much! :) hahaha.. Sorry for making your life miserable. I'm still in high school though. :) just starting to improve my English.. I will definitely take your advise and suggestions.. Thank you again! :)

Home / Undergraduate / My friend, I am truly blessed by having her in my life.