Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

My friends are the people who changed me. My enemies are my motivation.

mostdowpe 1 / -  
Please help me on my essay for ateneo. I am not that good in making essays and i am bad at english. I really need your help.:))) and our deadline fpr this is on Aug. 14, 2014.

Having friends are the best they're always there. They are hard to find but once you found them they will be with you forever. In my case my friends are the people who changed me. My enemies are my motivation.In every situation we encounter there comes great learning and realization.

My first year in St. Agnes' Academy was an awful year. The most traumatic and heartbreaking year ever. I belong to a class where people don't treat everything trash; they are distespectful and don't know how to value things.i was one of the trash; they bullied me, they spread rumors in our class. Because of them I wanted to die, to kill them and to let them feel how much pain I felt. Of course i didn't did that but I planned a better idea where i will also benefit and at the same time I will show those people that they messed with the wrong girl. I drowned myself with my studies, I did best in every activity and project we had but those effort came to waste because i was unable to be a honor student and that made me think that made me ashamed of myself and made me really shy. The next quarters i was really lazy and I performed bad but I made sure that I won't fail; that quarters I became an honor student I don't even know how that happened I never cheated or anything, what I just did was acted normal and i never bothered my clasmates. And at last First year ended and second year came. Of course I was not that excited because I don't want to experience what I experienced last year. This time I belong to a section so called "Homo Good " where all the student have honors. As time goes by I realized that they were different they are all king and really funny. At first I had a hard time coping up with them because they are all focused on their studies and I'm not but later I learned how to be like them. Third year came and i was very happy besauxe i was still an honor student and my class mates are still the smae though some became mature while some are normal. And my last year here in my school i am doing my best to be a better student rather than be the best.

They changed me to be a stronger person. My friends made me to a person who will do everything to change. They made me realize that every event we encounter are planned for us to learn; it is on how we deal woth it that makes us different to others and made us realize what value it gave to us. In my event i learned that everybody is different from each other there are just people who don't know how to value everything. I am very thankful for those bullies because of them they became my motivation to stand strong and work hard. My friends that I treat as my own family thank you so much for believing in me and I really aprreciated your support.

Home / Undergraduate / My friends are the people who changed me. My enemies are my motivation.