'Friendship, responsibility, and dedication' - work experiences, Common app

andreazepeda 1 / -  
Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences in the space below (1000 character maximum).

Friendship, responsibility, and dedication, these are the words that come to mind when I think of Student Council. I joined this organization in my sophomore year not only as an after school activity but as an elective. As I became more involved, this organization became a greater part of my life and who I am, eventually leading me to become senior class president. I love going into that class and working out ideas, cultivating them and making them possible, with the people who have become my family. In my time in StuCo, I have been able to participate in different projects, which have become close to my heart; during Christmas we go out to grocery stores and ask people to donate items that will help us make provide Christmas to needy families in our community. Student Council has not only transformed me, but also taught things such as responsibility, leadership, and how giving provides personal rewards.
alaboy4ik 2 / 4  
Friendship, responsibility, and dedication. These are the words that come to mind when I think about the Student Council.

I joined this organization at the time when I was a sophomore not only as an after school activity but as an elective.

As I became more familiar with this organization, it became a greater part of my life and due to it I learnt 'who I really was', eventually leading me to become a senior class president.

At my time of StuCo, I was able to participate in different projects, which became close to my heart; during Christmas we go out to grocery stores and ask people to donate items that will help us to make provide Christmas to families in a scarce in our community.

The Student Council has not only transformed me, but also taught things such as responsibility, leadership, and how giving provides personal rewards.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Friendship, responsibility, and dedication' - work experiences, Common app