What are you want to do in the future? What is your dreams? Why can you do it?

huynhdinhphu 1 / -  

there is no trace of lazy men

Everyone has either dreams or jobs in life that they will pursue. Each person has one or more passions, gifts, or hobbies that they want to get their heart set on in the future. When I was a high school student, I was asked by my friends about my future jobs which I wanted to do in the future. I had given it some thought and decided to learn graphic design. That's why I had decided on my dream to become a digital painter and designer. I have wanted to create plenty of content by drawing on the computer.

I looked back on myself as a student in primary school, I was unable to seek my passion or my aspirations. In the foreseeable future, I had to think about what I wanted to do. However, I had already seen a ton of images of various artists on the internet and on social media. Additionally, I watched a lot of YouTube videos regarding digital painting tutorials. That not only became my motivation but also helped me get endless inspiration. Besides, I thought about my life when I was a digital painter, I could use my drawing skills to build my own universe and do whatever I want in it. Furthermore, I could also invent fictional characters with different characteristics. Because I can imagine any scenario where I was drawn to colorful objects, this could help me burst my off creative thinking. While I have created pictures and works, I feel very chilled out and spellbound. I might seek for myself in the job that I did. That was what I found intriguing and fascinating and that's why I want to pursue a career in the future.

To be able to be a digital painter, I need to try my best to gear up for my dream every day because improving my skills is more critically important. First of all, I have to set a goal to pursue the goals. When I have a nice plan for my dream, it can help me know what I must do the next time to achieve my goals. For example, I will spend one to two hours learning to draw skills and the software to help me design and create on the computer. That I can catch up with my dream faster when my range plan is set clearly. Secondly, you can have experience seeing the pictures of many famous artists all over the world, you can get experience in learning about it. I always pursue many artists and watch new projects which are being updated every day. Not only that can help me improve my mindset about my major but also stimulate my creativity. I will have more ideas when I am watched and learned about their works. Last but not least, not only my drawing skills and use of software are improved but also I need to develop my design thinking. I can make my work quickly If I am a master of design skills. But, you can not have a nice project when you don't have great ideas. I must read a lot of books about design. Likewise, I should look at everything around me and try to take quick notes when I have ideas. That can help me fulfill my dreams in the soonest time.

All in all, passion is most important, I need to be serious about my dreams and try to keep up with my goals. Being a digital painter is so hard for me to pursue. Although those professions have challenges, I will never give up. Every day, I try to become a better artist and have a great world of my own. I am sure I will become a good designer if I make an effort to learn to design and draw. Like, people used to say that "On the way to success, there is no trace of lazy men."
The basis of the essay is weak and unconvincing. If the writer has wanted to be a graphic artist all his life, he would not have needed to think about it after being asked a relevant question. He will also not have decided on the career path like he was pondering what he wanted to have for a meal. Instead, he should be showing a clear development of this interest based on an early drawing skill. It should not be a career path that he should be learning about or acquiring skills for. Instead, the software aspect should be enhancing an already existing skill, such as drawing based on a different art platform like say pencil sketching, or something similar. Honestly, while the essay sounds like something that the writer may want to do in the future, it lacks a convincing deam aspect and a reason why the writer would want to pursue this as a career. It is not a natural dream. It sounds forced to the reader.
Iloveielts 8 / 16 1  
Maybe this is not an Ielts writing task 2 but there are stills a lot of mistakes. Firstly, you have misbalanced about the length of the body 1 and 2. Try to balance it with a few supporting sentence for the body 2. Furthermore, in the body 1, you provide 2 ideas, however the 1st one has little prove cuz it only has 1 example. Try to analyse the example and shorten the 2nd idea with the same pattern as the first one, which creates the ez format for readers to follow. Use less "I" in the writing cuz it is not formal, use diverse structure like : passive, That+ clause, complex sentence as well as add more conjunctions

Home / Undergraduate / What are you want to do in the future? What is your dreams? Why can you do it?