"future engineers," College Essay - CAD test

yeshimdid 1 / -  
This is my first draft of my college admission essay. The prompt was just writing about myself, I tried to make it interesting. I don't feel like my essay really exposes "me" though. I'd like some help on that, and also anything else that needs fixing.

BooleanDifference. Select object one. Select object two. Enter.
Wrong.
BooleanDifference. Select object two. Select object one. Enter.
Wrong again.

Fingers tapping. Mice clicking. I knew class had begun. The day was finally here. For weeks I dreamt about the endless possibility of drawings that could be handed to me. Accomplishing to draw said drawing subliminally would mean a chance at taking the CAD certification test. This test was the success I aimed for. I needed to create indentions in my toy bird's mouth, his beak needed to flaunt its fullness, and give shape to his silhouette. I gander at the clock for what seems like minutes, but seconds have passed.

Delete object two. Delete. Delete. Delete.
"C" enter. Drag mouse back. Enter.
Select object. Move.
SUCCESS!

I couldn't help but smile as I admired my bird. He was my creation, my pièce de résistance. My wager for this test. He stood strong on his perch, wings back and beak held high. He reminded me much of myself. I glanced at the clock just in time for the buzzer to sound. The teacher stands and claps. "Congratulations, future engineers, place your drawings in the box." My heart pounds as I reach to place my drawing down. My wrist is grabbed, "Perfect!" spouted the teacher.
askelan 1 / 3  
You have a good essay but it can easily confuse the reader. Try adding a bit more description. U start your passage well but throw in a little intro. Otherwise just some minor editing mistakes.
Accomplishing to draw said drawing subliminally would mean a chance at taking the CAD certification test.

What does this mean?

He reminded me much of myself. --- you have to say what you mean if you want to support this. Otherwise it is like a loose end to be tied up. Are you saying he seemed proud and that you were proud?

Yes, so... this does not expose much about you, but it shares an experience. What is the significance of the experience?
Can you add an intro para and a conclusion para, and frame this material between them? Let them explain the significance and implications.

Home / Undergraduate / "future engineers," College Essay - CAD test