GAMING & ECONOMICS / USC - Describe your academic interests

Veradun 2 / 2  
Describe your academic interests and how you plan to pursue them at USC. Please feel free to address your first- and second-choice major selections.
How should I conclude this?

I've been playing some online games that have an online economy in them. As dumb as it sounds, games sparked my interest in the economy. For example, there's an currency exchange in one game, and as a result I've manipulated it to make money. I find it extremely interesting on top of rewarding, and it's kind of funny as well. There's also supply and demand of goods in the game; real world insight applies to the game and vice versa. In addition, we all hear everyday of economic issues and the politics involved'. It's 24/7 non stop worrying about where the economy is going and what our leaders are doing. As an American, I feel inclined to have some insight into what's happening. Therefore, senior year I am taking a government class and an economics class. They've been very enjoyable courses and affirmed my interest. I would certainly like to major in economics. Although, I do have a single particular interest, a general education does have its appeal. USC Dornsife provides a spectacular program that I would have no problem joining in.
som31 1 / 3  
you can add some more details of the USC program for economics majors..that will suggest how that particular program relates with your goals and ideas...

that will conclude your essay in a better way..
have a look on mine also..
yennhihoang 5 / 9  
I don't like when you say "therefore" blah blah blah. It seems too formal. Maybe talk about what makes USC unique.

Home / Undergraduate / GAMING & ECONOMICS / USC - Describe your academic interests