Georgia Tech Essay-Why do I want to attend and can contribute to GA Tech.

acewashere 5 / 12 2  
Why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech, and what do you hope to contribute to our community?

Origami-shaped antennas, international plans, coop programmes and greatly diverse community intellectuals; these are the very things that tell me that Georgia Tech is the place that I want to be in. As I never had much opportunity to delve into computer computer engineering in the past, I feel that Georgia Tech will be able to quench my hunger for scientific pursuits as the ECE School happens to be one of the best in the country. I could already envision myself on a coop semester in the Lorraine campus, experiencing French culture and assimilating myself with new knowledge and work experience. At the main campus, I could see myself applying to be a staff member at Technique, Georgia Tech's newspaper, sending an art piece or two to Erato, or even just taking a breather on one of the grassy fields, knowing that I am perfectly content to be there. (150 words)
meatheadmanny 4 / 11  
I think you have a great essay so far but you can go further and into more detail about how you can be involved in the GT community and also what you can bring to enrich the environment.

Home / Undergraduate / Georgia Tech Essay-Why do I want to attend and can contribute to GA Tech.