Getting into this type of college is my aspiration!-Webster University of St Louis

slsaosaiasa 1 / -  
I am one of the hopefuls who wish to study at Webster University of St Louis. Getting into this prestigious college is one of my aspirations. If i am accepted, it would be the first step towards the fulfillment of my dreams and goals and getting into the desired course would help me in getting closer to my dreams.

From an early age i have been fascinated by history and environmental studies. History is one of those subjects which has always captured my interest. There are no restrictions in the study of history. With each passing day historians uncover the truth and secrets behind the ancient times.

I have been studying history from an early age and most aspects of the subject have held my interest from an early age

Egyptian history, European, British and American history have always been the topics of interest for me. I loved studying about how civilizations began, how people started their living and the significance of the beautifully crafted monuments like pyramids of Giza, the Hanging gardens of Babylons, the Colosseum and the Taj Mahal.

Recent history like world wars, formation of the United Nations which I studied in high school also increased my interest in the subject. I have also been interested by stories which relate to the medieval periods, like the story of a roman gladiator and his friend lion. Movies like the gladiator have been my favourite.

Speaking of my interests, I also like to study environmental studies. At school, environmental studies was a compulsory subject.
I am very much in tune with the environmental problems which are threatening the world. Global warming and the greenhouse effect has been one of my favorite topics in environmental studies. I also love reading about endangered animals and the steps launched for their protection. I used to be an active contributer to the Project Tiger program at school.
tomcruisin444 2 / 19  
I love your personal statement but you must do your best to avoid redundancy or the repetition of words.

Home / Undergraduate / Getting into this type of college is my aspiration!-Webster University of St Louis