Give a brief description of your professional background and current work

Taskat 1 / -  
I was asked to give a brief description of my professional background and current work and was also asked why have I choose this work?

Please help check the following write up, if it has answered the question above.

I am a well mannered Psychologist

I am a well mannered, articulate and conscientiousness Psychologist, with emphasis on human resource management. I combine training in human-subject protection and Performance management as well as over 3 years of experience in helping resolve issues in the workplace, recruit and engage employees, and improve individual and team performance. I have contributed a lot to team work and always displaying a willing and helpful manner. As a young professional team leader who is ready to learn, I am a punctual and presentable leader with a fantastic work ethic and I will really appreciate the chance to share my skills and enthusiasm. In regards to my current work, I am currently a volunteered aid worker at a community service project work organized by Senator Ridwan Adesoji Akanbi Foundation, Senator representing Oyo South in my own state of origin where I am leading a team of 10 volunteer serving to help poverty stricken communities get food, clothing and clean water. I am chosen this work because it seems I deal to my leadership experience and career interest.
impatient101 8 / 17 3  
@Taskat
... articulate and conscientiousness Psychologist, who emphasizes on human ... My job pertains to a combination of training in ... as I have over 3 years (...) workplace, recruit and engage recruiting employees, [...] and always displaying a willing and [...] punctual and presentable(choose a different word) leader with a fantastic work ethic and. I willwould really ... ... currently a volunteered aid worker at a community service (...)(this sentence seems too clumsy. try improving it) I amhave chosen this work because it seems I deaideal to my leadership ...
Taliat, you need to present your information in a chronological manner that will better help the reader to understand the purpose of your statement. All of the required responses are in this version of your statement. The problem, is that your presentation does not clearly outline the responses to the questions. So, let's start by editing this statement in a simple manner. I'll post the question and the corresponding response in a clear manner. All you have to do is follow the outline in the paragraph presentation. Here we go:

What is my current work?
- I am currently a volunteered...

What is my professional background?
- I am a well mannered...

Why did I choose this work?
- I am chosen...

Personally, I am not sold on your explanation about why you chose to do this work. Your response doesn't relate to psychology as your profession, which is what the response should be related to. Instead, you suddenly discuss leadership experience and career interest, without developing the discussion. So, where did that come from? You should revise your response to be more current career oriented instead.

Home / Undergraduate / Give a brief description of your professional background and current work