"never give up on any challenge" - FGCU OPTIONAL ESSAY QUESTIONS

eriejus 2 / 2  
What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that would allow you to contribute to the university community?
University campuses are extremely diverse. Students from all over the world, in one place, working towards the same goal: getting a degree. Florida Gulf Coast isn't any different. I posses so many positive qualities to contribute to the university community. Including being positive, respectful, adventurous, determined, and so much more. But, in my opinion one of my many positive qualities stands out the most: My individualism. My personality is the biggest contributor to my individualism. Universities are like finger prints, no two the exact same. I am quite the same. I am not the same as anyone else around me. I use my creativity in great ways everyday of my life. I let my creativity lead the way to a lot of the things I do, think and say. My creativity and individualism makes me who I am today, and I am proud of that.

My determination is another great quality that would allow me to positively contribute to the university community. No matter how difficult the battle, no matter how large the force, I will not give up. I believe everything is possible, and those are the building blocks to my incredible determination. I never give up on any challenge.

How does this sound so far?
Students are from all over the world, in one place, working towards the same goal: getting a degree. ---By adding the word 'are', this makes it a complete sentence.

These qualities include being positive, respectful, adventurous, determined, and so much more.---I changed this to make it into a complete sentence, hopefully you see what I mean.

But, in my opinion one of my many positive qualities stands out the most: m y individualism.

I am quite the same.---The same as what? Finish the sentence.

I use my creativity in great ways every day ---two words--- of my life.

My creativity and individualism makes me who I am today, and I am proud of that.

This is coming along fine, just make sure you use complete sentences! Good luck in school and have fun!

:)
lt12528 4 / 8  
Good, but I think it would be even better if you provided some examples of your individualism and determination. Kudos to you for doing an optional essay question :)

Home / Undergraduate / "never give up on any challenge" - FGCU OPTIONAL ESSAY QUESTIONS