"That Were both Good and Bad" - my writing experience, Spokane college

annedoherty 2 / -  
My writing experience That Were both Good and Bad

My name is Anne,and I have been attending Spokane Community college for almost one year. Every term I have taken at least one writing class. Every class that I have taken has helped me improve in some areas. I have overcome many obstacles in writing, and I have come a long way in my writing capabilities. I have taken all the criticisms from my peers and teachers and used them to the best of my ability.

However, I have found writing an essay extremely challenging because I have a hard time putting my thoughts down on paper. I also have a hard time with grammer and punctuation. The peer reviews and tutoring center has helped me a lot. It has also helped me see where my weakness was.

On the other hand, I have found a new love for reading and writing. I loved all the stories that we read in class. I could actually relate to "Fish Cheeks". I think my best journal entry was on that story.

I also loved writing in my journal for practice. It kind of killed two birds with one stone. Not only was I practicing to freewrite , but I did a lot of venting as well. I loved writing my narative. I love to tell stories so, writing a narative was right up my alley.

In conclusion, Writing has been difficult for me at times. But, writing 115 has helped me in many ways. I have learned a lot of different techniques to help my write good papers, and I have learned what resources are available to me. So, I know feel that I am ready to take writing to the next level.
In conclusion, writing has been difficult for me at times. But, writing 115 has helped me in many ways. I have learned a lot of different techniques to help my write good papers, and I have learned what resources are available to me. So, I know feel that I am ready to take writing to the next level.

Remember, words are symbols, and symbols can be powerful. When you write, pound down your truth onto the page. Be powerful! :)

Home / Undergraduate / "That Were both Good and Bad" - my writing experience, Spokane college