"to have great lifestyle" - For BU, The Short Essay

Antuanette 2 / 3  
All Feedback will be useful and appreciated...

For many years I have been researching for possible Universities and Colleges that reach my expectations, provide me with the best education, and enables me to have great lifestyle. Boston University was always on top of my list. Even though I have never had the pleasure of visiting Boston myself, technology has provided me with sufficient information to make an important decision and to know that it is the right place for me. I have never been given bad feedback on the University, and I am certain I never will. I hope to have the opportunity to see for myself what a great institution Boston University is, and to make the most of the education it can provide me with.
em2always 15 / 79  
bad. do it over, it says absolutly nothing about the school just that u saw the website. did your topic sentence no matter what it is pointless. ditch the part about feed back it makes noe sence. u told them nothing. do it again. be personal and entretaining this time
DARU03 3 / 5  
In these kind of short essay, it is best to be detailed and specific.
Why don't you start your writing with anecdotes or connections??
In that way your writing will have more strength in it.
rangerfreak616 1 / 2  
I don't think you should mention that you haven't visited Boston but technology has made that problem a non issue. It really isn't necessary to tell them that you haven't visited the school. Try and keep it to things about the school that make it the best for you, and try to stay away from things you haven't done, but things that you have.

Hope this helps! and Good Luck!

Home / Undergraduate / "to have great lifestyle" - For BU, The Short Essay