"Green Uniform"; Ubc -experience made you to rethink your perspectives

Aliyev 3 / 7 2  
Max 200 words.
Topic:Tell us about an experience, in school or out, that caused you to rethink or change your perspective. What impact has this had on you?

"Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don't want..to impress people that they don't like": states Will Rogers. In fact it's true for most of the people and unfortunately sometimes I was one of them.

In 2011 I decided to work during my vacation. My parents supported this idea and even helped me to find a job. Finally I received green uniform from my chief and started to serve kids in Entertainment Park for children. When I just came I thought that it'll be easy, however after first day I was completely worn out. During this work I saw hundreds of new faces and not only helped to each visitor but also organized about 30 birthdays (children often celebrate them in our park). Every single day, even in the weekends, I spent 13 hours working there.

Only that time I understood how silly I was when I asked my parents to pay for things I don't need.
Eventually I realized the value of money and gave promise to myself that I won't ask and squander them anymore. I will never have any regrets for time I spent working as an operator.

Please,give me advices about grammar,coherence,or relevance.
Thank You!
Kitsumi 4 / 97 16  
You still haven't answered my question. Why was it silly? I have no idea WHY you learned what you learned.
OP Aliyev 3 / 7 2  
In my essay I am trying to say that after I experienced how people earn money,I understood that I wasted them to things I do not need.Please help me to do this thought uderstandable to everyone.

Home / Undergraduate / "Green Uniform"; Ubc -experience made you to rethink your perspectives