Grinnell supplement-- how you learned about grinnell

Hemin12 3 / 10  
Please share with us how you first learned about Grinnell College.

E=MC^2.E=MC^2. My roommate was continuously insisting me to find this formula in cut out prospectuses of various US colleges which he had newly pasted in our cubicle wall. I was excited, because it was the very E=MC^2, the most famous equation of 20th Century. I went through each and every page carefully. Suddenly, my eyes were caught by a picture that had a maze farm just like the one beside my school campus. Above the farm were the stars aligned in a certain pattern. Yes indeed, it was the equation I had been looking for; the stars were lined up to form the equation, E=MC^2.

It was the first time I encountered Grinnell College's name. I was fascinated, so I couldn't stop myself to learn more about the college. I went to my Guidance Councilor; it was through him that I came to know that Grinnell is one of the best liberal arts colleges in USA. His description and the pictures he had taken during his visit there about three years back augmented my desire to learn more. I surfed the college's website thoroughly and realized it to be the college that best suited me. So I readily applied.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE GRAMMAR. ALL FEEDBACKS ARE WELCOMED.
melkamu - / 2  
your first paragraph looks quite well.
i like the way u connected the formula with ur dicovery of grinnell name.
big heart 1 / 14  
I thought it only has 500 characters
youngkim 2 / 2  
I guess you could just print out your essay and send it in regardless of the word limit, but if you're applying online, the limit is 500 characters.
OP Hemin12 3 / 10  
^^ thank you all for the comments..

Home / Undergraduate / Grinnell supplement-- how you learned about grinnell